On-Site Basic Forensic Interview Training
This training teaches the CornerHouse Forensic Interview Protocol™: a credible, reliable, developmentally flexible and non-traumatic forensic interview protocol appropriate for children, adolescents, and vulnerable adults who allege sexual or physical abuse or have witnessed a violent crime.
Training methods include lecture and discussion, review of CornerHouse video-recorded interviews, skill-building exercises, and role play. Courses are outcome-based and include an exam upon completion.
- The CornerHouse Forensic Interview Protocol: A Developmental Approach
- Foundations for Forensic Interviewing
- CornerHouse Guiding Principles
- Multidisciplinary Teams
- Child Development & Developmental Expectations
- The Experience and Disclosure of Sexual Abuse
On-site Basic Training is best suited for:
- Forensic interviewers, child/adult protection workers, tribal social service investigators, law enforcement officers, and prosecuting attorneys.
- Multidisciplinary professionals who want to stay up-to-date on the most current forensic interview best practices
- Communities that want all of their multidisciplinary team members to attend training together to improve their coordinated response to child abuse
Benefits of On-site Training include:
- When host agencies have seven or more individuals they want to attend, the on-site option is less expensive than attending Basic Training in Minneapolis.
- This training is customizable to individual community needs, team building, and enhanced coordination.
Details of On-site Basic Forensic Interview Training
- 3.5 day training conducted at your location.
- Training fee of $8,000.00 for up to 30 learners.
- Host site also pays other associated expenses including but not limited to the trainer's travel, lodging, and meals.
- An agency representative must enter into a contractual agreement for the training and associated expenses including the trainer's travel, lodging, meals and other expenses.
Book your On-site Basic Forensic Interview Training today! Contact Melissa Henry, Training Program Manager, at 612-813-8310 or
2019 Fee Schedule
CornerHouse’s Training Policies
For more information about hosting a training at your location or if you have any questions, please contact Melissa Henry, Training Program Manager, at 612-813-8310 or .