Please call 612-813-8300 during regular business hours and ask for Intake Staff. Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Summary of allegation, including the exact words of the individual’s disclosure if possible
- Demographic and contact information for all people involved
- Information about the individual’s language and any special needs
- Information about the caregivers’ language and any special needs
- Contextual information about the individual’s safety and current situation
- Information from any medical exams conducted prior to the interview
- Case numbers and names of all professionals assigned
- Information regarding any previous interviews or conversations the individual may have had about the allegation
- Billing information for non-contract/out of county referrals
Typically, interviews are scheduled within three working days after completion of the intake. For cases that meet CornerHouse’s emergency criteria, it is usually possible to schedule the interview within 24 hours. Please contact CornerHouse to determine whether your case meets emergency criteria.
For cases that meet CornerHouse’s emergency criteria, it may also be possible to assemble an interviewing team after hours or on weekends. In these instances, investigators should consult the CornerHouse Emergency Contact Card located in their department for emergency contact numbers.